viernes, 15 de agosto de 2008

Independent work No. 3

1. boss: the boss is very attentive to its employees
2. cousin: my cousin this very in love with my best friend
3. headteacher: the headteacher of the college resigned last week
4. neighbor: my neighbors are too noisy, is because they are 'conteños'?
5. relatives: my relatives will be a meeting to celebrate the marriage of my cousin
6. aunt: my aunt is very angry
7. classmate: the teacher is proud to classmate because we are very responsible
8. exgirlfiend: my exgirlfiend is coming out with my best friend
9. husband: my husband is very polite with others
10. nice: when I'm with you is very nice
11. slepmother: I do not have stepmother
12. bestfriend: i love my bestfriend
13. colleague: I have many colleagues at my university
14. parent: in the last vacations I go to miami with my parents
13. stranger: I can not talk to strangers

No hay comentarios: